To better get to know Morley, here is a list of things that make him happy:
50 WONDERFUL THINGS
1. When your turn signal rhythm matches with the signal of the car in front of you.
2. Pushing in the bubbles on the lid of a fast food soda cup.
3. Helicopter leaves.
4. Jars of change.
5. The plaid part of Scotch tape.
6. Seeing with goggles under water.
7. Termite trails in sticks.
8. The satisfying feeling of mailing a letter.
9. The theme song from Reading Rainbow.
10. A single cut from one end of the wrapping paper to the other.
12. Oil pastels.
13. Breast coat pockets.
14. Little rubber bouncy balls.
15. Early 90s toy commercials.
16. Animals sleeping in the sun.
17. Rabbits that don’t freak out when you try to pet them.
18. Comic book thought bubbles.
19. The rare occasions when Tom & Jerry set aside their differences
and team up against a common foe.
20. Tilt-shift photography.
21. The sky, 10 minutes before a storm.
22. The smell of old libraries.
23. The smell of damp concrete.
24. The smell of burning leaves.
25. The smell outside a Laundromat.
26. The smell of a big box of old, broken crayons.
27. The symphony Peter & The Wolf.
28. Those awful Tiger Electronic handheld video games.
29. Mystery Science Theater 3000.
30. Watching ants work.
31. Jack Lemon movies.
32. John Candy movies.
33. G.I. Joe action figure filecards.
34. Sucking on the tips of hoodie drawstrings.
35. The cranberry desert from TV dinners.
36. Calvin & Hobbes.
37. Hall & Oates.
38. Ben & Jerry’s.
39. Fleece blankets.
40. Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider.
41. Swiss army knives.
42. The single serving variety pack of breakfast cereals
(especially when only one of the options is gross).
43. The art of Jim Lee.
44. Fruit Roll-Ups.
45. The soft hands of a grandmother.
46. The clean trail in the carpet that the vacuum makes.
47. Luden’s Cough Drops.
48. The rubber tab that always comes off of the back of Converse tennis shoes.
49. Scratch and sniff stickers.
50. The sound of rain from inside a parked car.
Contact Morley either through to contact page or at: IAmMorley (at) gmail.com